July 9, 2019
PROVINCE ISSUES HIGH WIND-EFFECT WARNING
FOR AREAS OF LAKE MANITOBA AND LAKE WINNIPEG
Manitoba Infrastructure’s Hydrologic Forecast Centre has issued a high wind-effect warning for the south basin of Lake Manitoba, and for the shorelines near Gimli on the west side and Victoria Beach on the east side of Lake Winnipeg.
High winds are forecast to develop around midnight and are expected to last until noon tomorrow.
Wind speed and wave action could raise levels by as much as five feet or more.
Property owners are advised to take precautions.
– 30 –
Delta Weather Forecast
- Delta Beach to Construct Fish Breeding Habitat – PortageOnline.com
- It’s finally here! DBA annual BBQ is at Noon!
- This Sunday @ Noon – annual DBA BBQ
- Reminder DBA BBQ is August 11th @ noon
- Save the Date… DBA annual BBQ Sunday August 11th at Noon
- Delta Beach rated by water quality specialist – and we are in good shape!
- Manitoba Media Bulletin: Province Issues High Wind-effect Warning for Areas of Lake Manitoba and Lake Winnipeg
- Information on Blue-green Algal Blooms
- We Mourn the Loss of a Friend – Alf Warkentin, Flood Forecaster
- AGM Reminder
Diane F-W on Save the Date… DBA annua… scott greenlay on Save the Date… DBA annua… scott greenlay on Save the Date… DBA annua… heidi.fraserkruck on Save the Date… DBA annua… Dan Silvaggio on Save the Date… DBA annua…