July 9, 2019
PROVINCE ISSUES HIGH WIND-EFFECT WARNING
FOR AREAS OF LAKE MANITOBA AND LAKE WINNIPEG
Manitoba Infrastructure’s Hydrologic Forecast Centre has issued a high wind-effect warning for the south basin of Lake Manitoba, and for the shorelines near Gimli on the west side and Victoria Beach on the east side of Lake Winnipeg.
High winds are forecast to develop around midnight and are expected to last until noon tomorrow.
Wind speed and wave action could raise levels by as much as five feet or more.
Property owners are advised to take precautions.
– 30 –
Delta Weather Forecast
- We mourn the loss of one of our longtime citizens : Clarice Brown
- Delta Update – Power Restored
- Update on current situation from the RM
- Long term power outage tips
- Storm Update #2
- Storm update
- PROVINCE ISSUES HIGH WIND EFFECT WARNING FOR LAKE MANITOBA
- Pallister delivers priorities to federal leaders in Ottawa and stays true to building Lake Manitoba Outlet
- Federal Election Message from ALMS
Tom Porter on We mourn the loss of one of ou… Laird Cole on We mourn the loss of one of ou… scott greenlay on Update on current situation fr… paulbalabanski on Update on current situation fr… Jack King on Newsletter