- Updated Guest list for AGM
- Reminder: AGM is tomorrow at 10am, Summary of Reading Materials, and COViD procedures
- Diversion has been opened
- Reminder: DBA AGM is next Sunday
- Reminder: Giveaway weekend ends tonight…
- Reminder: Giveaway weekend starts this morning!
- Reminder: Giveaway weekend starts tomorrow
- Reminder: This weekend is “Giveaway weekend”
- Wanted: East Beach DBA Representative!
- Additional AGM Reading regarding Member Agenda Item regarding Kite Boarding and Swimmer Safety
scott greenlay on 1st Annual “Give Away… Paulette Connery on 1st Annual “Give Away… Duke Andrich on Province will be cleaning Dive… Aleda Sloane on Spring Nature Newsletter Sandy Brooks on Delta Beach Marina Fundin…
Daily Archives: June 23, 2017
Alert: Province issues warning for high Waves of 3 to 5 feet – Advises Property Owners to take Precautions
Originally posted on Association of Lake Manitoba Stakeholders:
PROVINCE ISSUES WIND ALERT FOR SOUTH BASIN OF LAKE WINNIPEG, AREAS OF LAKE MANITOBA The Hydrologic Forecast Centre of Manitoba Infrastructure reports the lake wind-effect forecast for this afternoon and tomorrow suggests…