- Updated Guest list for AGM
- Reminder: AGM is tomorrow at 10am, Summary of Reading Materials, and COViD procedures
- Diversion has been opened
- Reminder: DBA AGM is next Sunday
- Reminder: Giveaway weekend ends tonight…
- Reminder: Giveaway weekend starts this morning!
- Reminder: Giveaway weekend starts tomorrow
- Reminder: This weekend is “Giveaway weekend”
- Wanted: East Beach DBA Representative!
- Additional AGM Reading regarding Member Agenda Item regarding Kite Boarding and Swimmer Safety
scott greenlay on 1st Annual “Give Away… Paulette Connery on 1st Annual “Give Away… Duke Andrich on Province will be cleaning Dive… Aleda Sloane on Spring Nature Newsletter Sandy Brooks on Delta Beach Marina Fundin…
Monthly Archives: May 2017
The RM of Portage shared the following: Meseyton is going to start hauling base material onto the roads this week. A surveyor will be on site staking out grades. On Wednesday material will be hauled in for the development to … Continue reading →
The DBA executive has been in touch with the Province regarding the debris coming from the diversion. We have been assured by the Province that they will coordinate the clean up as soon as possible after the diversion is closed.
Hi everyone Pleased report the weather station is recalibrated and running again. Seems the winter took a toll on the batteries. Have also relocated the wind sensor so we should have more accurate wind readings when wind is blowing from … Continue reading →