- Updated Guest list for AGM
- Reminder: AGM is tomorrow at 10am, Summary of Reading Materials, and COViD procedures
- Diversion has been opened
- Reminder: DBA AGM is next Sunday
- Reminder: Giveaway weekend ends tonight…
- Reminder: Giveaway weekend starts this morning!
- Reminder: Giveaway weekend starts tomorrow
- Reminder: This weekend is “Giveaway weekend”
- Wanted: East Beach DBA Representative!
- Additional AGM Reading regarding Member Agenda Item regarding Kite Boarding and Swimmer Safety
scott greenlay on 1st Annual “Give Away… Paulette Connery on 1st Annual “Give Away… Duke Andrich on Province will be cleaning Dive… Aleda Sloane on Spring Nature Newsletter Sandy Brooks on Delta Beach Marina Fundin…
Monthly Archives: June 2016
A Pair of people were rescued by Central Plans RCMP after their small beach paddle boat stranded in Lake Manitoba Boat was carried away by strong winds from shore and toward centre of lake, say RCMP Thankfully the RCMP … Continue reading →
Originally posted on Association of Lake Manitoba Stakeholders:
The wind is affecting the gauges on Lake Manitoba, so the current estimate of its level of 812.24 feet is approximate. Wind is also affecting outflow at at Fairford (7,307) cfs and inflow…
The Annual General Meeting of the Delta Beach Association Inc. will be held on Sunday July 3rd 2016 at the Oakland Rink starting at 10:00 A.M. All Delta Beach property owners and other interested parties are invited to attend. President Delta … Continue reading →