- Typo in BBQ announcement
- Reminder: Next Saturday: It’s the annual Delta Beach BBQ!!!
- Updated Guest list for AGM
- Reminder: AGM is tomorrow at 10am, Summary of Reading Materials, and COViD procedures
- Diversion has been opened
- Reminder: DBA AGM is next Sunday
- Reminder: Giveaway weekend ends tonight…
- Reminder: Giveaway weekend starts this morning!
- Reminder: Giveaway weekend starts tomorrow
- Reminder: This weekend is “Giveaway weekend”
scott greenlay on 1st Annual “Give Away… Paulette Connery on 1st Annual “Give Away… Duke Andrich on Province will be cleaning Dive… Aleda Sloane on Spring Nature Newsletter Sandy Brooks on Delta Beach Marina Fundin…
Monthly Archives: July 2015
A couple of cases of Swimmers Itch have been reported at Delta, and one has been confirmed. What is Swimmers Itch? Acoording to the Mayo Clinc, Swimmer’s itch is an itchy rash that can occur after you go swimming or … Continue reading →
Good news! The RM has been advised that dredging of the channel is expected to begin on Monday. Please keep your equipment, trailers, and other precious items(children, spouses, dogs, etc) clear of the work area.
DBA is pleased to share an update with the residents of Delta Beach news that the RM is actively and urgently working on arranging to have the Inner and Outer Channel dredged to restore emergency and recreational access to the … Continue reading →
Photo by Scott Greenlay. Subject matter by Mother Nature.
Delta hasn’t had accurate weather information since the flood of 2011 took out the University of Manitoba research station as well as the station at Twin Beaches. As of today, if you look to the upper right hand side of … Continue reading →