- Typo in BBQ announcement
- Reminder: Next Saturday: It’s the annual Delta Beach BBQ!!!
- Updated Guest list for AGM
- Reminder: AGM is tomorrow at 10am, Summary of Reading Materials, and COViD procedures
- Diversion has been opened
- Reminder: DBA AGM is next Sunday
- Reminder: Giveaway weekend ends tonight…
- Reminder: Giveaway weekend starts this morning!
- Reminder: Giveaway weekend starts tomorrow
- Reminder: This weekend is “Giveaway weekend”
scott greenlay on 1st Annual “Give Away… Paulette Connery on 1st Annual “Give Away… Duke Andrich on Province will be cleaning Dive… Aleda Sloane on Spring Nature Newsletter Sandy Brooks on Delta Beach Marina Fundin…
Monthly Archives: March 2013
Manitoba Flood forecasts are being provided on their website. Current forecast predicts the Lake will remain within the Operating Range. To see the latest flood forecast: Click Here To see the current lake level: Click Here
Stanford University has contacted the DBA to see if we would assist them in studying the compensation around the Flood of 2011. Below is a copy of the email, and Stanford would appreciate your assistance in completing the survey. Dear … Continue reading →
The following information was shared with ALMS from Steve Topping, with MIT: The Portage Diversion is not in operation at this time. We indicated in the February flood outlook that it was likely the Portage Diversion would be operated. It … Continue reading →