- Updated Guest list for AGM
- Reminder: AGM is tomorrow at 10am, Summary of Reading Materials, and COViD procedures
- Diversion has been opened
- Reminder: DBA AGM is next Sunday
- Reminder: Giveaway weekend ends tonight…
- Reminder: Giveaway weekend starts this morning!
- Reminder: Giveaway weekend starts tomorrow
- Reminder: This weekend is “Giveaway weekend”
- Wanted: East Beach DBA Representative!
- Additional AGM Reading regarding Member Agenda Item regarding Kite Boarding and Swimmer Safety
scott greenlay on 1st Annual “Give Away… Paulette Connery on 1st Annual “Give Away… Duke Andrich on Province will be cleaning Dive… Aleda Sloane on Spring Nature Newsletter Sandy Brooks on Delta Beach Marina Fundin…
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Reminder!! The Annual General Meeting of the Delta Beach Association will take place on Sunday July 1st 2012 at 9:30 am in the Oakland community hall. Please bring a lawn chair there are limited chairs available. Regards Don Clarkson Presdent … Continue reading →
There is great interest in the Water Quality on Lake Manitoba due to the flooding. The Association of Lake Manitoba Stakeholders(ALMS) has made inquires into this with the Province, and information on this can be found on their website, located here: … Continue reading →
DBA executive will be meeting with the RM of Portage later this month. If you have items you wish discussed, please contact your DBA representative.
Dr. Scott Forbes, of the University of Winnipeg, has analyzed the data around the 2011 flooding of Lake Manitoba, and concluded that the flooding would not have occurred without the operation of the Assiniboine Diversion. While some of us may say, … Continue reading →
The Delta Beach Association(DBA) will conduct its 2012 Annual General Meeting on July 1, 2012. Due to the destruction of our usual meeting location at Delta, the AGM will be held: Location: Oakland Community Hall (located south of Delta), Oakland, … Continue reading →
Here is a website with more information on Flood clean-up: Click Here
Please be advised that due to the current state of debris and clean-up still needed in the area, as well as continued high Lake levels, the DBA will not be opening the boat launch and dock at this time. We … Continue reading →