Attached is a link to a YouTube Video I took yesterday of the Wave Mitigation system in action at the Far West Beach yesterday during the strong Northwest winds 30 km/h gusting to 50 km/h. As you can see the system seems to be working very well, and it gives you an idea as to how it works, where it is relative to the beach and it’s size.
YouTube Video of Wave Mitigation System
- Updated Guest list for AGM
- Reminder: AGM is tomorrow at 10am, Summary of Reading Materials, and COViD procedures
- Diversion has been opened
- Reminder: DBA AGM is next Sunday
- Reminder: Giveaway weekend ends tonight…
- Reminder: Giveaway weekend starts this morning!
- Reminder: Giveaway weekend starts tomorrow
- Reminder: This weekend is “Giveaway weekend”
- Wanted: East Beach DBA Representative!
- Additional AGM Reading regarding Member Agenda Item regarding Kite Boarding and Swimmer Safety
scott greenlay on 1st Annual “Give Away… Paulette Connery on 1st Annual “Give Away… Duke Andrich on Province will be cleaning Dive… Aleda Sloane on Spring Nature Newsletter Sandy Brooks on Delta Beach Marina Fundin…