Attached is a link to a YouTube Video I took yesterday of the Wave Mitigation system in action at the Far West Beach yesterday during the strong Northwest winds 30 km/h gusting to 50 km/h. As you can see the system seems to be working very well, and it gives you an idea as to how it works, where it is relative to the beach and it’s size.
YouTube Video of Wave Mitigation System
Delta Weather Forecast
- Diversion to be opened in next few days
- Flood outlook
- RM Proceeds with Tenders to Repair the Channel and Breakwater
- In Memory of Sheila Henderson
- Seasonal water service turn off
- Correction regarding Delta Beach playground
- Delta Beach Volunteers erect New play structure and swing at public beach!
- A little story with a Delta connection: Our prairie seaside | Owen Sound Sun Times
- AED now at Delta Beach
- Delta Beach on a long weekend…means beach tunes and a fire…
scott greenlay on A little story with a Delta co… Brenda Carritt on A little story with a Delta co… Miles Nolan Ward on AED now at Delta Beach Colleen Tomalin on Delta Beach on a long weekend… Allen Brown on Delta Beach Community BBQ is…