Link below is a video of the East Beach Rock Wall system during same wind event – Northwest wind 30 km/h gusting to 50 km/h. Note this system was erected without Govm’t assistance. You can see in the video there is no beach or shoreline. The former beach is 50 feet into the water and you can see the former high water defense systems (gabion cages filled with rock) about 20 feet into the water. These were built to a height of 816 feet above sea level, so it gives you an idea of the current height of the lake in real terms.
Video of East Beach Rock Wall System
- Updated Guest list for AGM
- Reminder: AGM is tomorrow at 10am, Summary of Reading Materials, and COViD procedures
- Diversion has been opened
- Reminder: DBA AGM is next Sunday
- Reminder: Giveaway weekend ends tonight…
- Reminder: Giveaway weekend starts this morning!
- Reminder: Giveaway weekend starts tomorrow
- Reminder: This weekend is “Giveaway weekend”
- Wanted: East Beach DBA Representative!
- Additional AGM Reading regarding Member Agenda Item regarding Kite Boarding and Swimmer Safety
scott greenlay on 1st Annual “Give Away… Paulette Connery on 1st Annual “Give Away… Duke Andrich on Province will be cleaning Dive… Aleda Sloane on Spring Nature Newsletter Sandy Brooks on Delta Beach Marina Fundin…