Link below is a video of the East Beach Rock Wall system during same wind event – Northwest wind 30 km/h gusting to 50 km/h. Note this system was erected without Govm’t assistance. You can see in the video there is no beach or shoreline. The former beach is 50 feet into the water and you can see the former high water defense systems (gabion cages filled with rock) about 20 feet into the water. These were built to a height of 816 feet above sea level, so it gives you an idea of the current height of the lake in real terms.
Video of East Beach Rock Wall System
Delta Weather Forecast
- Delta Beach to Construct Fish Breeding Habitat – PortageOnline.com
- It’s finally here! DBA annual BBQ is at Noon!
- This Sunday @ Noon – annual DBA BBQ
- Reminder DBA BBQ is August 11th @ noon
- Save the Date… DBA annual BBQ Sunday August 11th at Noon
- Delta Beach rated by water quality specialist – and we are in good shape!
- Manitoba Media Bulletin: Province Issues High Wind-effect Warning for Areas of Lake Manitoba and Lake Winnipeg
- Information on Blue-green Algal Blooms
- We Mourn the Loss of a Friend – Alf Warkentin, Flood Forecaster
- AGM Reminder
Diane F-W on Save the Date… DBA annua… scott greenlay on Save the Date… DBA annua… scott greenlay on Save the Date… DBA annua… heidi.fraserkruck on Save the Date… DBA annua… Dan Silvaggio on Save the Date… DBA annua…