Link below is a video of the East Beach Rock Wall system during same wind event – Northwest wind 30 km/h gusting to 50 km/h. Note this system was erected without Govm’t assistance. You can see in the video there is no beach or shoreline. The former beach is 50 feet into the water and you can see the former high water defense systems (gabion cages filled with rock) about 20 feet into the water. These were built to a height of 816 feet above sea level, so it gives you an idea of the current height of the lake in real terms.
Video of East Beach Rock Wall System
Delta Weather Forecast
- RM Proceeds with Tenders to Repair the Channel and Breakwater
- In Memory of Sheila Henderson
- Seasonal water service turn off
- Correction regarding Delta Beach playground
- Delta Beach Volunteers erect New play structure and swing at public beach!
- A little story with a Delta connection: Our prairie seaside | Owen Sound Sun Times
- AED now at Delta Beach
- Delta Beach on a long weekend…means beach tunes and a fire…
- Delta Beach Community BBQ is Tomorrow
- Reminder Delta Beach Community BBQ
scott greenlay on A little story with a Delta co… Brenda Carritt on A little story with a Delta co… Miles Nolan Ward on AED now at Delta Beach Colleen Tomalin on Delta Beach on a long weekend… Allen Brown on Delta Beach Community BBQ is…