- Updated Guest list for AGM
- Reminder: AGM is tomorrow at 10am, Summary of Reading Materials, and COViD procedures
- Diversion has been opened
- Reminder: DBA AGM is next Sunday
- Reminder: Giveaway weekend ends tonight…
- Reminder: Giveaway weekend starts this morning!
- Reminder: Giveaway weekend starts tomorrow
- Reminder: This weekend is “Giveaway weekend”
- Wanted: East Beach DBA Representative!
- Additional AGM Reading regarding Member Agenda Item regarding Kite Boarding and Swimmer Safety
scott greenlay on 1st Annual “Give Away… Paulette Connery on 1st Annual “Give Away… Duke Andrich on Province will be cleaning Dive… Aleda Sloane on Spring Nature Newsletter Sandy Brooks on Delta Beach Marina Fundin…
Monthly Archives: October 2011
This is a great read http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/opinion/westview/create-a-flood-commission-132842138.html Don Clarkson
Link below is a video of the East Beach Rock Wall system during same wind event – Northwest wind 30 km/h gusting to 50 km/h. Note this system was erected without Govm’t assistance. You can see in the video there … Continue reading →
Attached is a link to a YouTube Video I took yesterday of the Wave Mitigation system in action at the Far West Beach yesterday during the strong Northwest winds 30 km/h gusting to 50 km/h. As you can see the … Continue reading →
On Wednesday October the 12 the executive of the Delta Beach Association held a meeting with the permanent residents. The RM had asked the executive to meet with the permanent residents to discuss: how many would like to return home … Continue reading →
There is a meeting for permanent residents tonight– Oct. 12– at 7pm at the MNP building on the Island in Portage.
The RM of Portage La Prairie announced late afternoon on October 7 that the “wave action reduction test” at Delta Beach has ended. The far west beach has been completed but due to water depth, sand issues, debris in the … Continue reading →